Thai green curry
A quick and easy version of the classic Thai green curry. Perfect for a midweek meal!
Prep Time: 10
Cook Time: 10
- 400g coconut milk
- 400g chicken or tofu
- 1 tbsp Thai green curry paste
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 tsp fish sauce
- 400g mushrooms
- 200g green beans
- Fresh coriander leaves
- Jasmine rice
- In a large wok, brown the chicken until golden, then turn the heat down and gently cook the garlic. Add the chopped green beans and stir.
- Add the coconut milk, green curry paste and fish sauce. Mix well and slowly simmer.
- Add the chopped mushrooms and simmer until the chicken (or tofu) is cooked.
- Serve with jasmine rice and a sprinkle of coriander.